Join the CYD Family!
CYDWP program is designed for trustworthy individuals in need of financial support with training in dance, yoga, or fitness. Though our focus is wellness and the performing arts, our program gives individuals an opportunity to gain valuable work experience that can be applied to any field. Participants are selected through an application and interview process. Once accepted, participants are assigned specific duties (box office, concessions, teaching assistant, event set-up, receptionist, etc.) in exchange for class. CYDWP is only for those 18+ years of age and at any level of experience. For additional information email: firstname.lastname@example.org with WP in
subject line. Emails with incorrect subject heading will be discarded.
If seeking to simply volunteer (not in exchange for class) we too would love your support. Email us and let us know how you wish to assist. We thank you in advance!
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must agree to a 1-month commitment
- Must live in Los Angeles, CA (preferably South LA)
- Must pay for CYD T-shirt/tank
- Must maintain a clean appearance
- Must be trustworthy, friendly, engaging, and an arts/health enthusiast
- Completed application, requested documents,
- Participants who commit to 3 months will
receive recommendation letter
- Selective participants may become paid